Clipper Wireless Wind Masthead & Data Box NMEA 0183
Availability: 3 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The mast head transmitter is completely wireless and is supplied with a base unit, which is powered by the vessels 12V supply, the base unit receives wind speed and direction data from the masthead transmitter and sends it to any compatible NMEA display unit.
- Wireless wind speed and direction data to any compatible NMEA display The masthead transmitter requires only occasional bright daylight falling on the solar panel to top up its internal battery. It will operate for 2000 hours without further solar charging from its fu lly charged battery.
- Easy installation with mast in place no wires to run down
- Simple masthead alignment through base unit
- Light weight - 190 grams
- Sleep time > 15,000 Hours *
- Operating time > 2,000 Hours *
- Charging time < 150 Hours of bright daylight
* Fully charged with no further daylight
NMEA 0183 4800 Baud
0/P Level 0 to 12 volt
from 220 ohm source resistance.
NMEA data sentence MWV
Supply voltage 6 to 16 volts. (Nominal 12 volts)
Supply current 17mA
Fuse 1 Amp.
|Additional Info||Shape = Square | Screen Size = NONE | Pins = NONE | Mounting Style = NONE | Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE | Frequency = NONE | Fairing Block Included = NONE | Cable Length (Feet) = NONE | Beam Width = NONE | Transducer Type = NONE | Temperature = NONE | Speed Included = NONE|
|Package Includes||Clipper Wireless Wind Masthead & Data Box NMEA 0183|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|