Charles HQ Series Battery Charger - 35 Amp - 24v - 120VAC
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Marine UL Battery Chargers that meet ABS and USCG requirements for megayacht and workboat fleets around the world.
The HQ series offers a rugged battery charger and power supply all in one
unit. Many government, military, homeland security, megayachts, and
commercial marine vessels are required to meet ABS standards on all new
construction over 150 gross tons and/or vessels over 90 meters. The HQ
Series delivers full compliance for battery chargers.
- Agency approvals: Meets ABS (38G), Marine UL (1236), US Coast Guard (10B) and ABYC (A-31) requirements
- LED indicator pilot lamp
- Quick disconnect on/off switch on front cover
- Separate voltmeter and ammeter
- Internal failure alarm (ready), customer to provide indicator
- Multi-bank (3), multi-stage (bulk, absorption and float) battery charger
- Ability to work as power supply
- Voltage and current limiting ability
- Thermal, over-current, ignition and reverse-polarity protected
- Input and output fusing
- Constructed with heavy-duty, corrosion resistant, UL recognized materials
- Designed to run cool, quite and EMI/RFI interference free
- Temperature compensation - built for optimal performance in a variety of ambient temperatures
- AC input: 120vac
- DC output: 24vdc
- 50/60Hz for international and U.S.A. applications
- Drip shield (necessary) included
- 5-year manufacturers limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Additional Info||Amps - Output = 35A | Banks = 3 | Battery Type = NONE | Charger Type = Multi-Stage | Portable = No | Voltage - Charger Input = 120VAC | Voltage - Output (Volts) = 24v|
|Package Includes||Charles HQ Series Battery Charger - 35 Amp - 24v - 120VAC|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||5 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|