C.E. Smith Bolster Bracket - Double Slot - 8
Availability: 7 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
This rust-resistant bolster bracket helps support 1 bunk board on your boat trailer when used with a swivel bracket (sold separately). Mounting slots allow for height adjustment. Dimpled surface helps keeps bracket from sliding along trailer frame.
- Bolster bracket lets you attach a swivel bracket (sold separately) for mounting a bunk board to your boat trailer
- 2 Brackets are required per bunk board (additional bracket sold separately)
- Dimpled surface helps prevent the bracket from sliding along the trailer frame
- Mounting slots permit as much as 2-3/4 of height adjustment during installation
- Bracket installs vertically on your boat trailers frame with a U-bolt (sold separately)
- 11-Gauge, galvanized steel resists rust and corrosion
- Suitable for saltwater exposure
- Made in the USA
- Quantity: 1 bracket
- Overall dimensions: 8 tall x 2-1/2 wide
- Mounting slot dimensions: 2-3/4 long x 1/2 wide
- Spacing between mounting slots: 1/2
- Swivel bracket mounting hole diameter: 1/2
Bolster brackets are typically mounted upright on a boat trailers crossmembers. When used with a swivel bracket (sold separately), they allow a mounted bunk board, which is run from the front of the trailer to the back, to pivot while you are loading a boat. On kayak trailers, these brackets are mounted to the trailers frame and support bunk boards that run across the trailer.
Galvanized steel parts are hot-dipped in zinc after being stamped. This creates a coating that is typically 3 mil to 5 mil thick. This thick, all-around coating allows galvanized steel products to provide years of use without rusting or corroding.
|Package Includes||C.E. Smith Bolster Bracket - Double Slot - 8|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|