Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The SafetyHub 150 is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates upt to ten fused circuits. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Four 30A-200A MIDI/AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Six 1A-30A ATO/ATC fuses ideal for low-amp circuits including bilge pumps, electronics, and lights
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating - protected against powerful water jets
- Negative bus provides common location for negative collection
- Circuit identification label with write-on capability
- Fuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses
- Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC fuses and two spare MIDI/AMI fuses
- NYPATCH coated MIDI/AMI fuse screws resist loosening over time
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats
- Fuses sold separately
|Package Includes||Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|