Attwood 3-Mile Anchor/Masthead Light - 12V - 12
Availability: 3 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Part #: 7201-7
3-Mile, 360 degree light visibility for use on boats up to 65.6 ft. (20 meters)
- Big cam-lock handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions. Can not vibrate loose.
- In extreme conditions, if a 12ft./lb. force hits the base, the cam-lock releases and allows base to swing down. This new feature reduces chance of breakage to base or pole.
- All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
- The rail-mount adapter is an easy way to fit cam-lock bases to square rails and pontoon boats.
- Materials are non-corrosive, including bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum.
- Typical installation requires two # 10 Stainless Steel screws of length suitable for deck or rail material.
- Rated Voltage - 12V
- Pole Length - 12
|Additional Info||Housing = Grey | Lens Color = NONE | Visibility Arc (Degree) = 360 Degree | Visible Range (Miles) = 3-Mile|
|Package Includes||Attwood 3-Mile Anchor/Masthead Light - 12V - 12|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|