Attwood 2-Mile Vertical Mount, Red Sidelight - 12V - Stainless Steel Housing
Availability: 4 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Part #: 3838R7
- Clean, contoured shape blends in well making the light less noticeable, providing an integrated look with the boat
- Rugged stainless steel internal components for corrosion-free performance
- 2 Nautical Mile USCG output for boats to 20 meters (65.6 ft.)
- In full compliance with the latest industry and USCG requirements
- Contoured shape to prevents lines from snagging on the light
- 7 Tinned wire leads make it easier to make a permanent, corrosion-resistant connection
Also matches the 3800 Series, 2-NM Mile Horizontal Mount Sidelights. Provides builders with a family look for navigation lights between different model offerings.
The one-piece lens and full-perimeter gasket design make the light virtually waterproof when properly installed. The durable plastic or stainless steel helmet provides rugged protection to the lens and lamp. And the internal electrical contacts are stainless steel, so corrosion is not a problem - even in saltwater.
Just remove one screw to detach the helmet, and then install the base directly to vertical surfaces. The small size makes it simple to install in confined areas.
|Additional Info||Housing = Grey | Lens Color = Red | Visibility Arc (Degree) = NONE | Visible Range (Miles) = 2-Mile|
|Package Includes||Attwood 2-Mile Vertical Mount, Red Sidelight - 12V - Stainless Steel Housing|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|