Ancor 16-14 Gauge Heat Shrink Step-Down Multi-Wire Connectors - 25-Pack
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Ancors assortment of adhesive lined heat shrink butt connectors can be used as a step-down from one gauge size to another or as a multi-wire connector for one gauge size wire. These connectors offer a sealed alternative for products such as a quick-tap or 3-way connector in areas where corrosion is a concern.
- 4:1 shrink ratio tubing to ensure a watertight seal between wires
- Flared barrel with uniform copper wall ensures an easy and proper mechanical crimp
- Crimp indicator on barrel for proper placement of installation tool
- Clear heat shrink tubing ensures crimp accuracy
- Colored stripes on the barrel indicate which crimp die to use, regardless of application
|Package Includes||Ancor 16-14 Gauge Heat Shrink Step-Down Multi-Wire Connectors - 25-Pack|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|